If you’re in Knoxville, TN and facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Knoxville house fast for any other reason (maybe you inherited a house, or relocating and need to sell, lost your job, a real estate agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Knoxville TN house for cash.
By selling your house fast and avoiding foreclosure, you will not only profit by improving your credit rating but also get extra money into your account. Your credit score, which is an important aspect of your financial wellbeing, will remain as-is since selling the house will settle your debt in time, and you can use the extra cash from your sale for other projects and goals your family has. However, you have to study the prevailing market conditions and determine the best move for you. Remember, if your house is foreclosed on, you will lose the property as well as your credit rating.
Buy My House for Cash fast in Knoxville, TN: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Knoxville house fast is to come up with a game plan.
If you’d like to be advised of all of your options, call us at (865) 410-8326
Here are the questions to ask yourself and the next steps:
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most critically important decisions you need to make first… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time where you are able to hold the property… you have more options available to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer but still plentiful and efficient.
If you need to sell in less than 60 days (or even less time than that), you likely don’t have the time to list your house with a real estate agent. You’ll likely have to try to sell the house yourself and work hard to promote it to where enough buyers would see it.
If you need to sell in less than 60 days, we recommend you sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Southern Sky Home Buyers (or you can call us at (865) 410-8326 and we can discuss the options and make you a fast & fair cash offer on your Knoxville area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Knoxville house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell your Knoxville house for. If you’d like to sell your house for full market value… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to pay real estate agent commissions and fees… determine what you truly need to get out of your house sale.
This will help guide you to the best options for selling the property quickly.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for real estate agent commission… you may try look at selling the house on your own or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value but don’t want to pay real estate agent commissions or deal with the hassle of selling your property on the market, we can make you a full price or higher offer by utilizing creative finance!
If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash or creative offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
As mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Knoxville TN house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to walk away with
Once you know the “Needs”… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options might work for your local Knoxville house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell now, we can buy your Knoxville house in as little as 7 days. We might even be able to pay full retail for it! but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at (865) 410-8326 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or if you’re facing a looming foreclosure… your first step might be to talk with your bank and see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or will be able to guide you in a direction to lessen the burden of the situation.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Knoxville TN house fast. Give us a call at (865) 410-8326 for help in selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see what our cash and creative finance offers for your property will be.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Knoxville TN house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. Thoughtful preparation WILL help you turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get full market value.